Saturday, March 24, 2007

Was it the star, your chocolate fantasies, or my shadow?


Music, sports, fashion and hey business!
Peeping through the doorknob from choco-vanilla eyes,
I saw sunshine butterflies with cinematic faces.
Felt the cobblestone streets like slices of mood music.
Were you there standing by the door looking for a star?
The star has just faded away, past midnight, dead in the gallows.
A new face rose from the Betty-boop neck, it was turned.
Drinking from a frappe mocha cup with Audrey Hepburn,
Serene as the morn, alive and exposed- brakfast at Tiffany's.
My sprting chances to meet Lebron, Ming and Duncan
Went ape my imagination splattering the room- ja 'mon!
And what about walking marionettes and fame?
40 minutes was enough to wear skins and get naked.
And hey business, the only thorn among the roses!
I beseeched and wrote him down, "are you gay?"
Yes, said he in the late afternoon of March, 20th day.
After the peeping, Mister, let me see the hole.
Who were there romanticizing you eyes?
Was it the star, your chocolate fantasies, or my shadow?

1 comment:

Cris Mendoza said...

Hi Ld!..Honestly,I really want to comment on what you post about entertainment but then I hardly understand the words you used this is why I cannot understand any of the article you have posted.Because of this, I cannot make a substantial comment in your blog.